Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Full Time
- Transport Operations & Logistics
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Scheduler (Rail) to join our team! Take on this rewarding role and bring your expert knowledge to our team.
About the role:
- Ensure maintenance plans as developed and acquitted with 100% compliance.
- Participate in daily communication across functions and relevant planning teams to ensure the existence of work plans.
- Work with relevant teams to agree with capacity and operational timeframes and commitments.
- Support the deployment and ongoing compliance of reliability centred maintenance across all RSM depots.
- On a daily basis work with relevant teams to optimise the services interface to minimise dwell time around the acquittal of works.
- Assist relevant teams to ensure governing rules, processes and systems are delivered and support scheduled works.
- Drive year on year improvements through the optimized scheduling and execution of plans.
- Work with leaders and planners to drive year on year improvements in productivity and cost reduction.
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling and planning fleet maintenance (rail or heavy industry highly regarded).
- Sound knowledge of scheduling methodologies.
- Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed computer skills.
- Competence in SAP Materials Management system or equivalent
- A strong commitment to safety and the ability to work within a Zero Harm culture.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 82728), please contact Sam on 9212 2513
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now