Administration Support Officer
Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - Full Time
- Administration / Office Support
About the role:
As an Administration Officer with Aurizon you will provide a high-level customer service and fully support to the Regional Operations Manager and key stakeholder with all-round administrative duties. This role is varied and challenging so you must be able to work under pressure and be capable of communicating with a wide spectrum of customers.
- Manage all day to day administrative including reception duties.
- Provide confidential and timely administrative assistance to the management team which may include reporting, word processing, spreadsheets, flowcharts.
- Establish and maintain office management systems by prioritising and distributing correspondence and monitoring outcomes and actions when required.
- Provide administrative support at meetings and conferences which may include taking notes and preparing minutes, agendas and action statements.
- Undertake other duties as requested and coordinate business unit activities when required. This is not an exhaustive list of position responsibilities. Specific duties may vary over time.
- Experience in administrative support and fantastic customer service
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to think on your feet, analyse situations and solve problems
- A high level of organisational skills including meeting deadlines and the ability to set priorities
- A solid understanding of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Coordination of meetings including room bookings and catering requirements
- Experience in administrative support and related areas
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now