Back to search results
- Job Number:
- Work type:
- Temporary - Full Time
- Transport Operations & Logistics
Remuneration/Benefit: Attractive Hourly Rate
- Contract Until 31st March 2021
- Local Driving Work
- Kwinana Depot
About the role:
As a licenced MC Truck Driver based in the Kwinana operations you will be supporting the road transport logistics business by providing efficient, reliable and safe road & rail operations.
- An absolute commitment to safety and Zero Harm
- A current MC truck license (mandatory)
- Forklift ticket (mandatory)
- CN ticket (preferred but not essential)
- Dangerous Goods License (preferred but not essential)
- Fatigue management compliant
- Requirement to wear respirator mask when on site (must be clean shaven)
- Basic computer skills
- Solid work history within the transport and logistics industry
- Proven container and end tipper work experience
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated clean driving history (records / transcripts to be provided)
- Ability to work weekends as required.
What we can offer you:
At Aurizon, we support the development and growth of our employees to reach their full potential. With a National portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with long term and exciting career opportunities. Some of our benefits include:
- Development and growth opportunities
- Access to female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mentoring programs
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- As an endorsed WORK180 employer, you can view of policies and benefits here
At Aurizon we believe in connection
It is our ability to connect that strengthens communities, industries and builds economies. It helps to embrace diversity in our workplace and that is the experience we want for everyone. We are building a culture where everyone is seen, heard and valued, because of their diversity. We value inclusion throughout the whole company and encourage you to apply.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 50 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment.
To learn about us and our company values visit www.aurizon.com.au/careers
For more information on this position (reference 74416), please contact Jason 08 9212 2568
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now